Set up Standing Instruction for Local Funds Transfer
Need to transfer money on a regular basis to a designated account? Learn how you can set up a recurring local funds transfer via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- A Standing Instruction service automatically transfers a fixed amount in SGD from your DBS/POSB Savings or Current Account to a designated local receiving account on a regular basis of your choice.
- A new standing instruction takes 3 working days to be in effect.
- POSB Kids-Trust Account is not available for Standing Instruction.
How to set up your standing instruction
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Transfer, select More Transfer Services.
- Under Local Transfers, Other Services, select Set up Standing Instruction and complete the Authentication Process.
- Select the Account you wish to transfer to and indicate the Recipient's Name & Recipient's/Customer's Reference (if any).
Select your Account you wisht to transfer from and indicate the details of your Standing Instructions:
- Payment Amount
- First Payment Date
- Payment Frequency (Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Yearly)
- Last Payment Date & Amount (if any)
- Click Next to view the details, followed by Submit to complete the set up of your Standing Instruction.
Apply for digibank Online
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support