Lost or Stolen Card
If your ATM, Debit or Credit card is Lost or Stolen, please block your card(s) immediately using our online services and request for a replacement instantly.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS, Digital Services
- To get assistance on Lost Cards and Fraud Reporting, contact us at 1800 339 6963 or (65) 6339 6963 from overseas.
- Authentication can be done using your digibank User ID & PIN or, any of your ATM/Debit or Credit Card & PIN.
How to Block & Replace your Lost or Stolen Card
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap More, under Manage Cards & Loans, select Replace/Block Card.
- Select My Card is Lost and tap Proceed.
- Select the card you wish to block.
- Review your request and tap Block Now.
- Your card will be blocked immediately, and you may proceed to request a new card replacement.
Lost/Stolen Card Liability is limited to S$100 only if
- you have immediately notified us of the loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure;
- you assist us in the recovery of the unauthorised charges incurred;
- you furnish us with a police report accompanied by written confirmation of the loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure and any other information that we may require; and
- we are satisfied that such loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure is not due to your negligence or default.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support