Top up Credit/Debit Cards (with Ez-Link Function)
Top up your credit/debit cards with Ez-link function instantly via our POSB/DBS ATM, or apply for Ez-Reload.
- To identify whether your card has EZ-Link or NETS FlashPay functions, look for a CEPAS or NETS FlashPay Logo on the back of your card.
- No activation is required to use the EZ-link function of your card.
How to top up your Credit/Debit Cards (with Ez-Link Function)
Top up using POSB/DBS ATM
Locate a POSB/DBS ATM near you:
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by NETS FlashPay/Cashcard/Ez-link/Concession Card.
- Select Ez-link card followed by Continue.
- Select Top-up and select the Account you wish to use.
- Remove your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and place your Ez-Link Credit/Debit Card on the Ez-link card holder.
- Select the Top-up Amount and Confirm the transaction.
- Once the transaction is completed, collect your Ez-Link Credit/Debit Card from the Ez-link card holder.
Top up using Ez-Reload (Auto top up)
- DBS Live Fresh Credit cards issued prior to 6 Jun 2019 were automatically enrolled into Ez-Reload facility at issuance. Cardholders could activate the function at any General Ticketing Machines once they received the activation SMS
- To terminate Ez-Reload Facility, please call 6496 8300 from Mondays to Sundays, 8 am to 6 pm, excluding public holidays.
Was this information useful?