Top up Credit/Debit Cards (with Ez-Link Function)
Top up your credit/debit cards with Ez-link function instantly via POSB/DBS ATM, or apply for Ez-Reload.
- To identify whether your card has EZ-Link or NETS FlashPay functions, look for a CEPAS or NETS FlashPay Logo on the back of your card.
- No activation is required to use the EZ-link function of your card.
How to top up your Ez-Link Credit/Debit Card
Top up using POSB/DBS ATM
Locate a POSB/DBS ATM near you:
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by NETS FlashPay/Cashcard/Ez-link/Concession Card.
- Select Ez-link card followed by Continue.
- Select Top-up and select the Account you wish to use.
- Remove your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and place your Ez-Link Credit/Debit Card on the Ez-link card holder.
- Select the Top-up Amount and Confirm the transaction.
- Once the transaction is completed, collect your Ez-Link Credit/Debit Card from the Ez-link card holder.
Top up using Ez-Reload (Auto top up)
- DBS Live Fresh Credit cards are automatically enrolled into Ez-Reload facility at issuance. Activate the function at any General Ticketing Machines once you received the activation SMS.
- For POSB Everyday Credit card and POSB PAssion Debit Card, visit the Ez-Reload website to enroll into the facility.
- Note: To terminate Ez-Reload Facility, please call 6496 8300 from Mondays to Sundays, 8 am to 6 pm, excluding public holidays.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support