DBS Instalment Payment Plan (IPP)
Looking to split your payments while shopping? Shop from watches, electronics and more, with your DBS/ POSB Credit Card, and choose to pay with 0% interest DBS Instalment Payment Plan (IPP) offered at participating merchants such as Lazada, Courts, Harvey Norman, The Hour Glass and more!
Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with DBS
- An early termination fee of S$150 per instalment plan will be imposed on Cardmembers who choose to cancel their existing instalment plan.
- For merchants that do not accept DBS IPP, you can still choose to split your payment using DBS My Preferred Payment Plan. Learn More.
For online stores like Lazada and Qoo10, you can choose to pay with DBS IPP at point of check-out.
Upon successful setup of the Instalment Payment Plan with the merchant:
- The full purchase amount will be earmarked on your Credit Card (i.e. your credit limit will be reduced accordingly)
- The first month instalment amount will be payable at time of purchase.
- Subsequent monthly instalment amount payable will be reflected on your monthly DBS/POSB Credit Card Statements.
- Each time you make payment for your monthly instalment amount, your credit limit will increase accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
- DBS Instalment Payment Plan is applicable for all DBS VISA/MasterCard and POSB MasterCard Credit Cardmembers only.
- Minimum purchase amounts, specific terms and conditions and products for instalment plan may vary for different merchants. Please contact the merchants for more details.
- Purchases made through DBS Instalment Payment Plan will not earn DBS Rewards Points or Daily$.
- If you decide to cancel your Credit Card, any instalment plan that is currently financed through the Card will be terminated and made payable immediately.
- Additionally, an early termination fee of S$150 will be levied for each Instalment Payment Plan(s) being terminated.
- DBS reserves the right to approve/reject any instalment plan(s).