Check Credit Card Available Limit
You can simply check your Credit Card Available limit via digibank Online, digibank Mobile and Phone Banking.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with POSB, Go Shopping with POSB
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Cards, and click on Credit Cards Summary.
- Input your 6-digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select the Card Account that you wish to check your Credit Limit.
- Your Total Credit Limit and Available Limit will be shown below your Credit Card Number.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Under Home, tap on Cards and select the Card that you wish to check.
- Your Credit Card Available Limit will be displayed.
Here you may also view your card details - Outstanding Amount Due, Payment Due Date, Statement Balance, Credit Card Limit and DBS Points.
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Card<space>limit<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Card limit 1234"
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Dial 1800 339 6666 (from Singapore) or (+65) 6339 6666 (from Overseas).
- For a menu in English Press 1, for Mandarin Press 2.
- Enter your NRIC, Debit or Credit Card Number or your Phone Banking UID followed by # to proceed.
- Enter your Phone Banking PIN followed by # to proceed.
- Select Credit Card Services.
- Press 2 for Outstanding and Available Balance.
Don't have Phone Banking?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support