POSB Security Guide on Scams and Fraud Attempts
Find out what you should do and how you can prevent yourself from becoming a victim to an alleged scam or fraud attempt.
How to identify if you are a victim of a scam or fraud?
1. Did you provide any personal bank details to the alleged scam or fraud?
Yes, I did..
- Get in touch with us immediately at 1800 339 6963 or (65) 6339 6963 from overseas.
- Make a Police Report.
No, I did not..
2. Report an alleged scam or fraud attempt.Details to be provided:
- Approximate Date & Time of the alleged scam or fraud,
- Channel Used (Phone, SMS, E-mail, E-commerce Platform),
- A copy of the scam or fraud message if available.
3. Find out how you can secure yourself with our useful tips and alerts.Click on the links below to find out about the latest scams as well as read up on useful tips to safeguard yourself from Scammers, Fraudsters and Phishers.
Was this information useful?