Apply for Singapore Savings Bonds
Easily apply via digibank Online or our DBS/POSB ATMs.
- Before you begin, ensure that you have an individual (not joint) CDP Securities account linked to your DBS/POSB account through Direct Crediting Service (DCS).
- The application period for each Savings Bond issue opens at 6.00pm on the 1st business day of the month and closes at 9.00pm on the 4th last business day of the month.
- Application is only available on Monday to Saturday; 7:00am to 9:00pm (excluding public holidays).
- A non-refundable transaction fee of S$2 will be charged for each application request.
How to Apply for Singapore Savings Bonds
There are various channels which you may Apply for Singapore Savings Bonds with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank Online.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- On the Top Menu, under Invest, click on Singapore Government Securities (SGS).
- Select Singapore Savings Bonds Application and click Next.
- Select the bond, tick to acknowledge the Agreement and click Next.
- Enter your personal particulars, amount to purchase and select your debiting account. Click Next.
- Verify your application details and click Submit to confirm your application.
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your PIN.
- Select More Services and your preferred Language.
- Select ESA-IPO / Rights Appln/ Bonds /SSB/SGS/Investments.
- Select SGS / Singapore Savings Bonds, followed by Singapore Savings Bond Application.
- Confirm the on-screen T&Cs and select the Bond that you wish to apply for.
- Verify the Bond Details and enter your Application Amount. Press Enter to proceed.
- Select your Debiting Account.
- Select your Nationality and verify that your CDP Account Number is correct.
- Check through all details and select Confirm to submit your application.
- Collect your Card and Receipt.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
- For more information on this month's bond please refer to MAS website.
Was this information useful?