Redeem Singapore Savings Bonds
Redeem your Savings Bonds easily via digibank Online or our DBS/POSB ATMs.
- The redemption period opens at 6.00pm on the 1st business day of the month and closes at 9.00pm on the 4th last business day of the month.
- Redemption is only available on Monday to Saturday; 7:00am to 9:00pm (excluding public holidays).
- A non-refundable transaction fee of S$2 will be charged for each redemption request.
- Submitted redemption requests cannot be cancelled or amended.
How to Redeem Singapore Savings Bonds
There are various channels which you may Redeem Singapore Savings Bonds with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank Online.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- On the Top Menu, under Invest, click on More Investment Services.
- Under Manage Investments, select Redeem Singapore Government Securities (SGS).
- Select if you are redeeming for either Singapore Savings Bonds Cash or SRS. Click Next.
- Verify your personal particulars and key in your Redemption Amount. Click Next.
- Verify your Redemption Details and click Submit to confirm your redemption.
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your PIN.
- Select More Services and your preferred Language.
- Select ESA-IPO / Rights Appln/ Bonds /SSB/SGS/Investments.
- Select SGS / Singapore Savings Bonds, followed by Singapore Savings Bond Redemption.
- Confirm the on-screen T&Cs and select the Bond that you wish to apply for.
- Key in the Year and Month of Bond issuance. Press Enter to proceed.
- Select your Bond and confirm the on-screen T&Cs.
- Confirm your CDP Account Number and select Yes to proceed.
- Key in the Redemption Amount and press Enter.
- Check your Redemption Details and select Yes to continue.
- Select your Debiting Account for deduction of the S$2 non-refundable transaction fee.
- Confirm your Redemption Details and select Confirm to submit your redemption.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
- Redemption can be done in any month before the bond matures with no penalty, and the minimum redemption amount for each Savings Bond issue is $500 (and in multiples of $500 up to the amount you have invested).
- Your cash (along with any accrued interest) will be credited to the designated bank account that is linked to your individual CDP Securities account by the second business day of the following month.
Was this information useful?