Apply for POSB Invest-Saver
To apply, you must be at least 18 years old, not a U.S. person, and have a savings or current account with the Bank. Easily apply via digibank Online now!
Simply follow the below steps to start an investment in POSB Invest-Saver:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- On the Top Menu, under Invest, click on More Investment Services.
- Under Make an Investment, click on Set Up Exchange Traded Fund Regular Savings Plan (RSP).
- Please select Cash under the Invest Using option.
- Search and then select the Exchange Traded Fund of your choice (ABF Singapore Bond Index Fund, Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF, Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF or Nikko AM-StraitsTrading Asia ex Japan REIT ETF) and click Buy to continue.
- Select your Debiting Account, enter your Monthly Investment Amount, select Tax Status and Country of Birth then click Next.
- Verify your application details and click Submit to confirm your application.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support