Update Investment Amount for POSB Invest-Saver
Change your monthly investment amount easily via digibank Online or Digibank Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- On the Top Menu, under Invest, click on More Investment Services.
- Under Make an Investment, click on Set Up or Update Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan (RSP).
- Select your Investment Account and click Search.
- Under Action, click on the Update RSP button.
- Enter the New Monthly Investment Amount and click Next.
- Check your amendment details and Submit your changes.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Invest and select Unit Trusts & ETFs.
- Select the Redeem/Manage tab, look for the Exchange Traded Fund you wish to amend.
- Tap the Menu on the right of the fund's name and select Edit RSP.
Enter the new debiting account, and/or your new New Monthly Investment Amount you wish to invest.
Please read the Prospectus, Terms and Conditions and the Rights to Cancel documents found on the top right icon.
- Tap on Update RSP to proceed.
- Read through the Agreement and tap on Agree.
- Review the details and tap Confirm to complete your changes.
- The Bank will send you an eAdvice to indicate when the updated investment amount will take effect.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support