Terminate POSB Invest-Saver
Terminate your POSB Invest-Saver via digibank Online or Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID & PIN.
- Select Invest from the top navigation menu, then select More Investment Services.
- Under Manage Investments, click on View or Delete Regular Savings Plan (RSP).
- Select your Investment Account and click on the Search button.
- Under Action, click on the Delete RSP button.
- Verify the details and click Delete to confirm termination.
- Your request is now complete.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Invest and select Unit Trust & ETFs.
- Under Redeem/Manage tab, look for the Exchange Traded Fund you wish to amend.
- Tap on the Menu located at the top right of the fund that you wish to terminate.
- Tap on Edit RSP.
- Tap on Delete RSP at the bottom of the screen.
- Verify the details and tap on Confirm to complete your request.
- The Bank will send you an eAdvice to confirm that your termination request has been effected.
- You can still hold on to your units in the respective ETF even if you have terminated your RSP.
Should you decide to subscribe to the POSB Invest-Saver again, you can do so.
- All indicative prices will be updated after 7pm.
Unit trust service will be temporarily unavailable:
- Daily from 7:45pm to 8:15pm and 11pm to 11:30pm
- Last working day of the month from 7:45pm to 8:45pm
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support