- This service is for the uplifting of the suspension on your DBS/POSB Credit card(s) and unsecured credit account(s) due to following reasons:
- Your combined unsecured outstanding interest-bearing balances across all banks has exceeded the industry wide borrowing limit.
- The outstanding balances on your accounts are more than 60 days past due
- For all other suspension (e.g. Debt Consolidation Plan (DCP), Repayment Assistance Scheme (RAS), etc), please visit Customer Service Help & Support for assistance.
- Your existing credit limit may be adjusted at bank discretion based on the income documents that you submitted.