500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Update your particulars conveniently via digibank
At a Glance
Updating of personal particulars have never been simpler. No more queueing up at the branch to update your personal details – now, you can update them in the comfort of your own home.
Update the following information with digibank
Contact & Address Details
- ✓Mobile, Home, Office, Fax numbers
- ✓Email address
- ✓Residential and Mailing Address
- ✓Marketing contactability options
- ✓Occupation details
More updates available on digibank mobile - New!
- ✓Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Gender, Race with Singpass
- ✓Passport/Pass number and expiry date
- ✓Salutation, Marital Status, Occupation details, Individual CDP account number
Don’t have digibank? You may also update your contact, address and/or personal details with your Card & PIN and Singpass. Click here to Login.
1. Mobile number and email address
- Keep your mobile number and email address updated to receive transaction alerts and be notified of your account activities.
- Ensure your mobile number and email address are uniquely yours. Don’t share with another person.
- Update will take 1 working day for credit cards, 4 working days for Margin Trading accounts.
- Request submitted after 8 pm daily (inclusive of weekend and public holiday), will be processed on the next working day.
3. Passport/Pass number and expiry date
- Request will be reviewed, and you will be notified within 5 working days upon completion.
4. Card & PIN
- Applicable for ATM/Debit card linked to a DBS/POSB Bank account except for POSB Smiley Child Development Account (CDA).
Other Ways to Update
You may also update the following details via our Video Teller Machine. Learn more
- Mobile, Home, Office, Fax numbers
- Email Address
- Residential Address
- Mailing Address
AXS allows you to update your address. Simply follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Click on DBS or POSB banner button and select “Services > Update My Address”
- Step 2: Select the type of address you are updating “An Overseas Address” or “A Singapore Address”
- Step 3: Input your new address
- Step 4: Check your details and select “Confirm”
- Step 5: Insert and remove your DBS/POSB ATM/Debit card and enter your PIN for verification