500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Don’t bother opening another account. With My Account, you can add benefits to meet your changing needs.
One account, everything you need
- Available to customers of all ages
- Earn daily interest every month
Your needs, your account
- Activate banking services anytime, anywhere.
- Shop online and spend abroad at preferred rates.
- As you grow, your banking needs grow too. You have the option to convert your My Account to a Multiplier Account to earn higher interest – up to 3.8% p.a.!
Banking at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Easily access over 150 banking services with digibank while you’re on the go
- Get rides, book shows, order food, and pay bills, and much more. Just scan and PayLah!
- Request payments from your friends, or send money to anyone, including users who are registered on PayNow.
Personalise your account name the way you want it
- Name your account however you want it. You can now do so conveniently via digibank and also get your chosen nickname printed on your statements.
Open My Account on digibank
New to POSB? Download POSB digibank and Apply Now! NEW!
Open My Account instantly* in POSB digibank using Singpass login.
If you do not have Singpass, please prepare these required documents.
*Processing time may vary for non-Singapore Citizens/ Permanent Residents.
Get POSB digibank now
How It Works
One account, everything you need.
The only account you need to get going in life.
- No minimum balance
- No minimum age
- Earn daily interest
- Online banking
- Island-wide banking services
- Account name personalisation
Your needs, your account.
With My Account, you can add and customise features to ﬁt your growing needs.
- Enjoy instant cashback
When you charge to your DBS Visa Debit Card overseas.
- With multi-currency capability
You can exchange and store up to 13 currencies.
- With PayLah!
You can order meals, take rides, shop, and pay both PayLah! and PayNow users.
- With PayNow
You can send and receive money instantly with just the mobile number, NRIC/FIN or Company UEN.
It’s your choice
Keep a record of your transactions easily, with the statement of your choice.
Set a personalised nickname for your account, and it will also be printed on your statement!
- Account personalised for you
You can open a personal or joint-alternate My Account with another applicant over 16 years old, depending on your needs.
My Account for your little one.
My Account functions as a joint account, allowing you and your child to manage it together.
Growing their savings
- S$1 gift deposit1
When it’s time to get them started.
- No coin deposit fee2
So they’ll be able to save more.
Cool for school
- Complimentary POPULAR 1-year student membership3
Perfect for when they start school.
- POSB Smart Buddy
You’ll be able to link it to your child’s account to automatically save their unutilised pocket money.
- Gift deposit for anyone below 21 years old.
- Waiver is limited to first 1000 pieces per calendar month at the coin deposit machine.
- For child age below 16 years old at the point of account opening.
Eligibility & Requirements
- No age requirement.
- No initial deposit required.
Fees & Charges
|Account Fee||S$2 per month1 |
(With paper statement)
1 Account fee is waived for customers up to 16 years old or account on eStatement.
Please refer to the Deposits Guide for the list of applicable fees.
Open a personal My Account online today
Or opt for a new joint-alternate My Account
If you would like to apply for a joint-alternate My Account with another applicant that is 16 years old and above.
For application via webpage, please prepare the required documents prior to your application.
My Account for your child
For existing POSB/DBS account holders, you can apply for a joint alternate My Account with your child online1.
1 Applicable to children below 16 years old, and do not own an existing joint alternate My Account.
Please prepare the following required documents prior to your application.
With you at every step of your parenting journey
Raising a family is never easy, whether you have a toddler, teenager, or both. Explore a world of parenting content and tips at POSB Home, from helping your child make sense of money and enrichment, to holiday and financial planning for the family.
Join Our Online Community
Take the next step and be part of an awesome and supportive community with like-minded parents. Learn a tip or two when you participate in discussions focused on money management as a family in this digital age.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Conversions between currencies involve fluctuations and are subject to exchange controls. If you are converting from another currency to place the deposit and intend to convert it to the original currency, exchange rate fluctuations could cause the converted amount to be less than your original amount.