500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Manulife Goal 3
At a Glance
Features & Benefits
- Fixed yearly income of 2.16%1 of the single premium payable at the end of each policy year, for the first 3 policy years, adding up to a total of 6.48% over 3 years
- Flexibility to withdraw fixed yearly income or accumulate3 them at a non-guaranteed interest rate
- Get 100% of your capital back, upon policy maturity
- Potential maturity bonus of 2.16%2
- Coverage for death benefit at 101% of single premium
- Easy application with no health check-ups & guaranteed acceptance
- Short commitment period of 4 years
- Minimum single premium of S$10,000 via cash or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)
How it Works
Here’s an example of how Manulife Goal 3 can help:
1 Based on the higher illustrated investment rate of return of 2.45% p.a., this figure consists of fixed yearly income of 2.16% of the single premium at end of policy years 1 to 3 accumulated with Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Manulife") at a non-guaranteed interest rate of 1.50% and potential maturity bonus of 2.16% of the single premium.
2 The potential maturity bonus of 2.16% of the single premium is based on the higher illustrated investment rate of return of 2.45% p.a. Based on the lower illustrated investment rate of return of 1.90% p.a., the potential maturity bonus will be 0%. The bonus rate and the illustrated investment rate of return are not guaranteed and will depend on the future performance of the Participating Fund of the policy.
3 For both Cash and Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS), the policy owner can choose to either (1) fully or (2) partially withdraw the accumulated fixed yearly income plus interest (if any) by submitting a withdrawal form to Manulife. The minimum withdrawal amount is S$500 or the balance available. For policies purchased using SRS, full or partial withdrawal of the accumulated fixed yearly income plus interest (if any) will be paid directly to the SRS account as per prevailing SRS guidelines.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 19 September 2019
POSB Insurance Important Notes