500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Ready LifeIncome (II)
At a Glance
Ready LifeIncome (II), a whole life insurance income plan that provides annual payouts that last for generations, starting from end of policy year 5 or year 10, up to age 120.
Receive yearly income starting from end of policy year 5 or year 10, up to age 120
Get covered for death and terminal illness up to age 120
Get a premium waiver upon total and permanent disability, while your coverage continues
Features & Benefits
Regular stream of income
- Enjoy guaranteed1 and non-guaranteed2 yearly income up to age 120, from the end of policy year 5 or year 103
- Choose between premium payment term of 5 or 10 years
- Premium Freeze option allows you to stop paying premiums for 1 year
- Change of Life Insured (COL)4 option allows you to change the life insured during the course of your policy; applicable to both corporate and individual policies
Peace of Mind
- Be covered against death and terminal illness to age 120
- Get a premium waiver upon total and permanent disability5 during your premium payment term, while your coverage continues
Easy Application with No Health Check-ups
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
How it works
1 0.85% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards.
2 1.75% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards, based on the illustrated investment rate of return of 4.25% p.a.. 0.77% of the sum insured, payable from the end of the income payout year onwards, based on the illustrated investment rate of return of 3.00% p.a..
3 Applicable to policies with 10 years premium payment term only.
4 You may change the life insured up to 2 times during the policy term for individual policies and unlimited number of times for corporate policies.
5 Applicable during premium payment term, or before the policy anniversary immediately after the life insured’s 70th birthday, whichever is earlier.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 1 July 2021.
How to Apply
Contact me Talk to our Wealth Planning Managers