500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
ManuProtect Term (II)
At a Glance
ManuProtect Term (II) is a regular premium term life plan that protect yourself, your family or home if the unfortunate happens.
Features & Benefits
- Lump sum payout of the sum insured in the event of death or upon diagnosis of terminal illness
- Choose how long you want to be covered for from our available options⁴
- Automatic renewal¹ for policy term of 5 or 10 years to age 85, regardless of your health condition(s)
- Option to convert your plan to another from a range of curated product regardless of your health conditions for ManuProtect Term (II)
- Quit Smoking Incentive (QSI)2 available
- Choice of simplified or full underwriting
- Get additional coverage with add-on riders
How it Works
1 Premiums will be based on the life insured’s age at point of renewal. Not available for ManuProtect Term (II) (Level and Convertible) and ManuProtect Term Lite (II) (Level).
2 Only available for ManuProtect Term (II) (Level and Convertible) with sum insured of S$500,000 and above. Non-smoker premium rates will continue from the 4th policy year upon satisfactory evidence that the life insured have stopped smoking has been provided.
3 Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Critical Care Enhancer Rider (II) policy contracts and product summaries for details and specific definitions.
4 Option available are renewable & convertible/ renewable for policy term of 5 years or 10 years and level & convertible/ level for policy term from 11 years to 40 years, up to age 65, 75 or 85.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 16 August 2020.
POSB Insurance Important Notes