Transact & Withdraw in Foreign Currency Overseas
Enable your Card for overseas usage to transact and withdraw foreign currency overseas. Avoid foreign exchange and debit card fees by using a DBS Visa Debit Card linked to a DBS Multi-Currency Autosave (MCA) Account.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with POSB, Go Shopping with POSB
- Enable Card For Overseas Use.
Transacting of foreign currencies:
- For online/overseas foreign currency transactions fees, refer to Overseas Card Transaction Fees.
Withdrawal of foreign currencies:
- For withdrawal of foreign currency overseas charges, refer to Overseas Withdrawal Charges.
- Match your card association’s respective logos to the Overseas ATMs, for example:
- Link your DBS Multi-Currency Autosave (MCA) Account with a DBS Visa Debit Card as the Primary Account.
- Deposit or Exchange Foreign Currencies in your DBS Multi-Currency Autosave (MCA) Account at your preferred rates via digibank Online.
Functionalities of linked DBS Visa Debit Card (Enable Card for Overseas Use):
- Point-of-sale purchases;
- Online purchases;
- Overseas ATM cash withdrawal*.
- Foreign currency transactions and withdrawals will be debited directly from the respective foreign currency wallet.
- *Overseas Withdrawal Charges apply.
- Renminbi Offshore (CNH) is not available for these card payment features and all CNH transactions will be defaulted to SGD.
- If there are insufficient foreign currency funds in your Multi-Currency Autosave (MCA) Account, the entire foreign currency transaction will be deducted from your SGD funds.
- Should there be insufficient SGD funds, the entire transaction will be declined. Partial withdrawal or transaction is not available.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support