Check Remit Status
You can check the status of your overseas funds transfer easily via Remit Tracker and DBS digibot.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
- Overseas Funds Transfer will generally be completed within 2 to 4 working days.
- Do note that remittances received over the weekend or public holiday of the receiving bank will only be credited on the next business day.
Track the status of your remittance via Remit Tracker
With Remit Tracker on digibank mobile, you can easily track the status of your remittance to various countries.
How to check status of remittance
There are various channels which you may check status of remittance with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank mobile.
Follow the steps below to access to Remit Tracker via digibank mobile:
Learn more about the various DBS Remit Tracker statuses
- Processing: Your DBS Remit request is being processed by DBS
- Sent: Your DBS remit request has been processed locally and will be sent to your recipient’s location for our local partner’s processing.
- Completed: Based on your DBS Remit request, funds have been either credited into the recipient’s account or received by your recipient’s bank.
- Unsuccessful: Funds transfer did not go through successfully and funds will be returned to your bank account. Unsuccessful funds transfer reason is as provided by Recipient or local partner at recipient’s location.