Timing and Limits for Overseas Funds Transfer
Overseas Funds Transfer will generally be completed within 2 to 4 working days. With DBS Remit, you can now perform same day transfers to selected markets within the cut-off times.Part of: Guides > Guide to digibank Online
- Overseas funds transfer received over the weekend or public holiday of the receiving bank will only be credited on the next business day.
|Markets||Cut off time for same-day online transfers||Transfer Limit*||Locked-in FX rates||Preferential FX rates (with transfers of S$50,000 or more)||Transfer fee|
|New Zealand (in NZD)||10.00AM||S$500,000* Daily||Yes||Yes|
|Japan (in JPY)||10.30AM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Thailand (in THB)||11:30AM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Australia (in AUD)||12:00PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Vietnam (in VND)||2:30PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Hong Kong (in HKD)||4:30PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|India (in INR)||4:30PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Canada (in CAD)||5:00PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|United Kingdom (in GBP)||5:00PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|United States (in USD)||5:00PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Eurozone (in EUR)||5:00PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Philippines (in PHP)||2:00PM||S$500,000* Daily||No|
|Indonesia (in IDR)||2:00PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Mainland China (in CNY)||3:00PM||S$500,000* Daily||No|
|Malaysia (in MYR)||2:30PM||S$500,000* Daily|
|Myanmar (in MMK)||12:00PM||S$500,000* Daily||Yes|
Branch and Online Transfers to Other Markets
|Transfer Time||Transfer Limit|
|Recipient will generally receive funds within 2 to 4 working days.||S$500,000* Daily|
- *You can increase your overseas transfer limit to S$500,000, click here to find out how. This increase is valid for one transfer only and will decrease to S$200,000 once the funds have been successfully transferred.
- Applications can be submitted 24/7 but those outside the cut-off times or on Public Holidays will be sent on the next business day. The full remittance amount may still be earmarked for applications submitted outside the cut-off times or on Public Holidays.
FX rates for all transfers are locked in 24/7 except for:
- Transfers via CNY and MYR Remit. Rates for these currencies are confirmed only within cut-off times above
- Transfers of BHD, HUF, KRW, MUR, PLN, QAR, TWD and MMK. Rates for these currencies are confirmed if the application is received from 9.25am to 5.00pm on working days only.
Start a transfer via digibank Online
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support