Apply for PayNow for your Child (<16 years old)
Register your child's PayNow profile instantly via digibot.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to PayNow
- Parents must hold a Joint-alternate account or Trust-minor account (e.g POSBKids trust) with the child.
- Child must be below 16 years old.
- If your child is 16 years old and above, he/she may learn more about how to Apply for digibank and Apply for PayNow.
How to apply for PayNow
- Click here to launch digibot.
- Click on Yes to proceed.
- Authenticate yourself using Internet Banking login or ATM Card + PIN.
- Select the bank account you wish to link your child’s NRIC/FIN to.
- Confirm if the NRIC/FIN displayed is the child you wish to register for.
- Input your child’s nickname.
- Your child’s registration status will be shown on screen.
Was this information useful?