De-enrol to eStatements and eAdvices
You may de-enrol from eStatements or eAdvices via digibank Online and you will start receiving paper statements or advices from the following month onwards.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
How to De-enrol to eStatements and eAdvices
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Request and click on Manage eStatement and eAdvice.
- Change the Statement Preference to paper for the account you wish to receive paper-based advices/statements.
- Select your eAdvice/eStatement notification preference and click Next.
- Verify your details and click Submit.
- Notifications will be sent when your eAdvices/eStatements is ready for viewing or when you opt-in and/or opt-out of eAdvices/eStatements.
Please note SMS notification is not available for eAdvice.
- Upon opt-out for eAdvice/eStatement, you will receive paper-based statements via mail from the next valid transaction/statement cycle onwards.
Was this information useful?