Check Account Transaction
You can check your transactions using DBS digibot, digibank, SMS Banking and Phone Banking.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
How to check your account transaction
There are various channels which you may check your account transactions with us. The most convenient method would be via digibot.
Click on the steps to view screens
Click on the digibot Icon located at the bottom right.
Type Check Account Transaction into the chat.
Click Authenticate me.
Complete the authentication using either your iBanking Login or Card & PIN.
Select your Account and the Type of Transaction that you wish to enquire on.
Your selected account transaction history for the last 2 months will be shown.
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767
- Transactions<space>Last 4 digits of Account
E.g. "Transactions 1234"
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234".
- Dial 1800 111 1111 (from Singapore) or (+65) 6327 2265 (from Overseas).
- For a menu in English Press 1, for Mandarin Press 2.
- Enter your NRIC, Debit or Credit Card Number or your Phone Banking UID followed by # to proceed.
- Enter your Phone Banking PIN followed by # to proceed.
- Select Deposit Account Related Services.
- Press 1 for Account Balance(s).
- Press 2 for Last 5 Transactions.
- Enter your Account Number OR;
- Press # to list all the Accounts.
Don't have Phone Banking?