Check Account Balance
You can check your account balance using digibank Online, digibank Mobile, SMS Banking, Phone Banking, POSB/DBS ATM and Video Teller Machine (VTM).Part of: Guides > Go Travel with POSB, Go Shopping with POSB, Voice Biometrics and Phone Banking PIN
Important: We are rolling out the new POSB digibank mobile app progressively over the next few months. Click here for more info.
Alternatively, you can view your balance easily using our Peek Balance feature:
- Log in to digibank Mobile using your digibank User ID and PIN.
- Tap on the left menu bar, select Settings followed by Personalisation Change.
- Activate Peek Balance and select your preferred account to view. Once done, click Save.
- Simply slide and hold to take a quick glance at your account balance. No login required.
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Balance<space>Last 4 digits of Account
E.g. "Balance 1234"
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Dial 1800 339 6666 (from Singapore) or (+65) 6339 6666 (from Overseas).
- For a menu in English Press 1, for Mandarin Press 2.
- Enter your NRIC, Debit or Credit Card Number or your Phone Banking UID followed by # to proceed.
- Enter your Phone Banking PIN followed by # to proceed.
- Select Deposit Account Related Services.
- Press 1 to listen to your Account Balance(s).
Don't have Phone Banking?
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your PIN.
- Select Balance Inquiry.
- Select your Account Type.
- Your Account Balance will be reflected.
- Select End and remove ATM card.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under the Main Menu, select Balance Enquiry.
- Your Account Number, Ledger Balance and Available Balance will be reflected on the screen.
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support