500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
POSB Cashback Bonus
At a Glance
Cashback with more kick!
Master 3 or more types of banking transactions to earn up to S$130 cashback each month
How it works
The more you practise, the more you prosper. Earn cashback when you master 3 or more of these:
Salary Credit (0.3%) - Capped at S$20
Credit your salary to any POSB/DBS Deposit Account
- Minimum S$2,500 via GIRO
- Use transaction reference codes 'SAL' or 'PAY'
- Reflected as either 'GIRO SALARY' or 'SALARY' in your Statement of Account
Credit Card Spend (0.3%) - Capped at S$20
Spend with any POSB/DBS personal credit card(s)
- No minimum monthly spend required
- Monthly spend consists of retail/cash advance transactions posted within the 1st & last calendar day
- Eligible transactions across main cards & supplementary cards are accorded to the main cardholder
Home Loan Instalments (3%) - Capped at S$30
Apply for a POSB/DBS Home Loan or refinance with us
- Monthly instalment(s) due on your home loan(s) with POSB/DBS will be recognised
- Cash and CPF components included
- Earn cashback on your existing mortgage, new or refinanced POSB/DBS Home Loan
- Up to 3 joint borrowers can earn cashback from the full monthly instalment amount after signing up for POSB Cashback Bonus
Insurance (3%) - Capped at S$30
Cashback Bonus recognises all Manulife Regular Premium insurance policies distributed by DBS/POSB. No minimum premium amount required.
- Valid for new regular premium policy purchased after Multiplier Account is opened.
- The recognition of the monthly premium (i.e. Annualised premium/12) starts 1 month after policy inception and continues for 12 consecutive months as long as policy is in force.
Investments (3%) - Capped at S$30
Start Investing with POSB/DBS
- Valid for POSB Invest-Saver, Unit Trust Lump Sum Investments, and Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan purchased after joining POSB Cashback Bonus
- The investment amount of your Unit Trust Lump Sum Investment will be recognised after your free-look/cancellation period
- Monthly contribution amount for Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan and/or POSB Invest-Saver will be recognised for the first 12 consecutive contributions per investment fund
- No minimum investment amount required
Enrolling is easy and at your fingertips with digibankingNEW
New to digibanking?
With digibank, now it’s so much easier to get your cashback bonus.
You can easily open a personal account using MyInfo on the digibank app!
For foreigners, please prepare these required documents to open an account.
Download POSB digibank now
Prefer to earn interest instead?
Get up to 4.10% p.a. with DBS Multiplier.
To enroll for Cashback Bonus, you must be at least 18 years old and an existing eligible DBS/POSB Savings/Current Account or principal credit card to nominate for receiving the cashback. To qualify for any cashback, you need to have banking transactions in at least 3 out of the 5 transaction categories. For Salary Credit, a minimum of S$2,500 is required. For Insurance and/or Investments, only purchase(s) made after enrolling into Cashback Bonus will be recognized as eligible transaction(s). The calculated cashback is an estimated value based on amount entered for each transaction category rounded off to 2 decimal places and then summed up for the entire month. The cashback amount earned for each transaction category is also subject to the monthly cap. For a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I have a home loan with DBS, do I still qualify?
Yes you do, if you are one of the borrowers (up to a maximum of 3 joint borrowers) and the loan has been disbursed.
I only have 2 of the five categories. What can I do?
You will need to have eligible transactions in at least 3 of the 5 transaction categories:
- Salary Credit (Min. of $2500)
- Credit Card Spend
- Home Loan Instalments
- Insurance (only for new purchases made after enrolment)
- Investment (only for new purchases made after enrolment)
When will I get my cashback?
Cashback is credited by the 7th working day of the following month. If the 7th working day falls on a Sunday or Public Holiday, it will be credited by the next working day.
Read on for more Frequently Asked Questions on Cashback Bonus.
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?