Set up a GIRO Arrangement
Find out how you can set up a GIRO arrangement easily using digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online, Your Guide to GIRO Arrangements
GIRO is an electronic bill payment option to facilitate automated payments to Billing Organisations, which reduces the hassle of performing ad-hoc payments when you receive your bills.
You can set up GIRO arrangements conveniently using these channels:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Pay and click on Add GIRO Arrangement.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Choose the Billing Organization you wish to make payment to.
- Indicate the Payment Limit you wish to allow Billing Organization to Debit from your Account.
- Indicate the Account you wish to make payment from.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit.
- Your GIRO Arrangement will be effective 14 days after submission.
- You will receive a confirmation letter after a successful application.
Apply for digibank Online
- Click here to set up your GIRO Arrangement
- Select Use Card & PIN to setup your GIRO arrangement.
- Login using your Identity Number, Last 4 digits from Any of your Cards and Your Card PIN.
- Select the Billing Organisation you wish to make payment to, and key in the Bill Reference Number.
- Indicate the Payment Limit you wish to allow the billing organisation to debit from your account.
- Indicate the Account you wish to make payment from and click Continue.
- Verify the Details of the Transactions and click Submit.
- Your GIRO Arrangement will be effective 14 days after submission. You will receive a confirmation letter after a successful application.
Alternatively, you may wish to obtain a GIRO Application form from the Billing Organisation, fill it up and submit directly to the Billing Organisation.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support