This is a monthly statement that consolidates details of your deposit accounts, investments and loan products based on the mailing address linked to these accounts.
- Do note that Credit Card transactions will be reflected in a separate statement.
- For Passbook accounts included in the consolidated statements, you will only be able to view the overall balance in the account summary. Should you wish to view your transactional details, please update your passbook.
- If you only have passbook accounts with the bank, there will be no consolidated statement generated
Who receives a Consolidated Statement?
You will enjoy this statement consolidation service automatically if you hold more than one of the accounts/products listed below. If you are already receiving eStatements for one of your existing accounts, you will start to receive a consolidated eStatement that incorporates the rest of the accounts.
What is included in the Consolidated Statement ?
- DBS / POSB Current Accounts
- DBS / POSB Savings Accounts
- DBS Autosave / SAYE Accounts
- POSB Passbook
- Multi-Currency Accounts
- SGD and Foreign Currency Fixed Deposits
- Foreign Currency Current Accounts
- Structured Deposits
- Unit Trusts
- CPF Investment Scheme Investments
- Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Investments
- Mortgage Loan
- Renovation Loan
- Auto Loan
CPF / SRS
Was this information useful?