500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Kickstart your investment journey with Exchange Traded Funds and/or Unit Trusts of your choice.
From 1 December to 31 December 2022, get cashback of up to $98 per Regular Savings Plan* (RSP) when you set up an Invest-Saver plan.
* Terms and conditions apply
Get higher cashback when you invest more or set up more RSPs.
Each RSP set up with Invested Amount (SGD equivalent)
Terms and Conditions Governing Invest-Saver - ‘December 2022 Cashback’ Promotion
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is only applicable to clients who set up Unit Trust (UT) and/or Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) between 1 December to 31 December 2022 (the “Promotional Period”) via Regular Saving Plan (RSP).
- Individual clients who invest via non-individual accounts (Corporate and Trust accounts) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Debiting account selected via CPF, SRS or Wealth Management Account (WMA) will not be eligible.
- Eligible Customers are entitled to receive cashback for RSP contribution made till 31 January 2023 (the “Contribution Period”).
- Each eligible Customer who setup a UT or ETF RSP with the different tier invested amount will get the cash rebate as per table below.
Invested Amount per fund (SGD equivalent)
Client A setup a RSP of $1000 for Fund A, $ 2500 for Fund B. and $100 for Fund C. The total cashback he will receive for the 3 successful subscription is S$8 + S$48 + S$0 = S$56
- All cashback will be disbursed to eligible Customers who have purchased RSPs setup within the Promotional Period and will receive their cashback to their debiting account by 28 February 2023.
- All RSP monthly contributions will be made on the 15th of every month (or the next business day if the 15th is a Sunday or Public Holiday). The respective debiting dates are subject to change.
- DBS shall not be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing chances, any technical, hardware or software breakdown, malfunction or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, lost or unavailable network connections or any notice that is lost or misdirected.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
Simply log into DBS digibank and follow these 5 steps:
Step 1: Upon login, go to Invest > select More Investment Services
Step 2: Go to Make an Investment >
For ETFs: Set Up Exchange Traded Fund RSP > Purchase Funds > go to Invest Using, choose Cash > Search for the full list of ETFs available
For Unit Trusts*: Set Up or Update Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan (RSP) > Purchase Funds > go to Invest Using, choose Cash > Search for the list of UTs available
Step 3: Click on Info to view fund information
Step 4: Click on Buy to purchase fund > select the Debiting Account, enter Monthly Investment Amount (click Setup Regular Savings Plan for Unit Trusts), Tax Status and Country of Birth > verify your inputs and Submit.
You are advised to click on the hyperlinks to carefully read the Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet which contain details of your selected Fund
Step 5: Review Terms & Conditions and click on I Agree to confirm your Invest-Saver plan set up.
*For Unit Trusts:
- You may also key in Fund Name or search using Fund House, Currency, Asset Class, Risk Profile, Geography/Theme to filter your search further
- You will need to complete the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to ascertain your knowledge in the risks and features of Unit Trust – an unlisted Specified Investment Product, before any online purchase.