500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At DBS Vickers, you can enjoy access to a comprehensive suite of investment tools that can help you gain precision in your trading strategy.
From now till 31 October 2021, in collaboration with SGX, we are pleased to offer you free access to SGX Market Depth (Bid & Ask*) to further assist you in analysing SGX stocks before you make an investment.
Here’s an overview of all the data analysing tools that you can take advantage of under DBS Vickers - Advanced Market Data on the trading platform.
- Trade Distribution
List all transactions in real-time sorted by transaction price.
- Market Depth (Bid & Ask)
View levels of Bid and Ask prices and monitor prices on both the buy and sell sides.
- Time & Sales
View a record of all transactions made; transactions with values of more than S$100,000 are highlighted for easy reference.
*Market depth is indicated as Bid & Ask on the DBS Vickers platform.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Vickers Free SGX Market Depth Promotion (“Promotion”)
- This Promotion is available to all clients who have an online trading account with DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“DBS Vickers”). Corporate accounts are not eligible for this Promotion.
- The Promotion period is only applicable from 1 May 2021 to 31 October 2021, both dates inclusive.
- Clients are entitled to free Market Depth “Bid & Ask” prices (SGX Securities Level 2 Market Data) via DBS Vickers Online Trading Platform’s Advanced Market Data for SGX listed stocks.
- At the end of the Promotion, access to "Bid & Ask" is at DBS Vickers' absolute discretion taking into account the business given by clients. However, clients can access other features like Time & Sales and Trade Distribution without restriction under Advanced Market Data for SGX listed stocks.
- DBS Vickers shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to participate in this Promotion. The decision by DBS Vickers relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS Vickers' terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Vickers reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
Due to the high application volume, the processing time for account opening may take longer than usual.