500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
POSB digibank mobile
At a Glance
With POSB digibank, we’re make banking as convenient and simple as possible for you. After all, banking should be accessible for everyone – anytime, anywhere. Why? Because we’re neighbours first, bankers second.
New to POSB? It’s easy with digibankingNEW!
Download digibank app and open an account without the need to visit a branch or call us.
Pair with PayLah! for more deals and rewardsNEW!
Move between digibank and PayLah! with just a one-time login to enjoy banking and lifestyle services seamlessly.
Get POSB digibank now
More than just a pretty interface.
Your digibank app doesn't just look good, it's packed with clever design touches to make banking quicker, easier and safer.
We know life's busy. Just tap and hold to check in on your preferred account, without having to log in.
Here’s a real time saver: smart shortcuts. They adapt to the way you bank and offer you easy access to most-used features.
Hands full? No worries, the navigation bar is placed within easy reach, so everything's at your fingertips.
Wondering how much you spent on coffee? Our new search tool lets you find transactions by name, category or merchant.
Stay ahead of your everyday banking needs.
It’s all about making your banking smart and effortless, by giving you insights, alerts, reminders and analyses. Learn more
It’s easy to overlook a bill when you’re busy. Our reminders make sure you never miss one again.
Skip the hassle of checking your recent purchases. We’ll alert you to transactions that need your attention.
Working towards better money habits? Get insights on your spending and saving, by week or month.
Make your money work harder. Easily.
They say every dollar counts. So we designed digibank’s NAV Planner to give you better control of your money, wherever you go. Learn more
Navigating money matters is easier when you can see the big picture on all your finances, even if parts of it are not with DBS.
Looking for ideas to grow your money? Get personalised insights on opportunities and easy ways to save, protect and invest your money.
Navigate your future today with our personalised cashflow projection and get ready for financial freedom at the age you want it.
Banking that’s simply secure.
We built digibank with multiple layers of personalised security like biometric locks and encryption, so it’s both simple and safe.
Two apps, one seamless journey
You can also move seamlessly between digibank and PayLah! with just a one-time login. These two companion apps are now connected for you to enjoy banking and lifestyle services with ease. Download both apps today.
Set up your POSB digibank in under 3 minutes
- Download POSB digibank app.
- Existing customer: Register with your POSB ATM/Debit/Credit Card number and PIN, or via SingPass Face Verification (Singaporean/PR only).
New customer: Sign up with MyInfo and start banking instantly with a bank account, debit card and PayLah! (Singaporean/PR only).
- Set up your Digital Token and you’re done!
POSB iBanking and POSB digibank mobile app are now known as POSB digibank. It allows you to view your account balances, transferring money and paying bills, apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, anytime, anywhere.
For new to POSB customer:
You can register for digibank using MyInfo on the POSB digibank app.
Foreigners will need to upload these required required documents to open an account.
For existing POSB customer:
You can register for digibank using any of the following methods:
- ATM/Debit/Credit Card and PIN
- SingPass Face Verification* (only for Singaporeans and PRs)
- Temporary User ID (for customers with no ATM/Debit/Credit Card and PIN)
*Registration available through digibank mobile app only.
For New to POSB customer:
You will need to be 16 years old and have MyInfo to register for digibank.
Get POSB digibank now
For Existing POSB customer:
You will need to be 16 years old and have a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You will need also to provide DBS Bank with your mobile number and email address during registration.
- It only takes 4 simple steps to sign up
- It’s Safe
- Safe and secure transactions with Transaction Signing and multifactor authentication.
- We’ll send transaction alerts to your registered mobile number when you complete your transactions.
- Wide Range of Services
With over 150 online banking services, digibank will help you to better manage your finances.
- Transaction Alerts
What are transaction alerts?
Email and SMS notification alerts are triggered when you perform selected transactions via digibank as well as other channels. transactions. Click here to find out more.
- digibank OTP
What is digibank OTP?
digibank OTP serves as an additional security feature that uses a One Time Password authorisation. You will need to register your mobile number with the Bank in order to receive digibank OTP.
For mobile banking, all you need is any Apple device with iOS9.0 or higher, or an Android device running v5.0 or higher. We recommend to use higher versions for more optimised experience.
*Note: digibank mobile app is not supported for usage on tablets
For Android Devices only:
When using the POSB mobile banking apps on your Android device, you may experience a pop-up message that requests access to certain features. This request is required for you to perform particular banking capabilities.
Below are examples of permissions requested and why they are necessary:
- Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby DBS/POSB locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions, and to provide you contextual marketing notifications
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to use the personalisation and upload application document feature
- Contact permissions are necessary for PayNow and Top Up Prepaid Mobile
- Device ID and call information permissions are necessary for usage of digital token and push notifications
In the meantime, POSB is working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for updates. Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
App permissions are necessary to access selected banking services on digibank.
Below are some examples of permissions requested:
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to upload supporting documents for an application.
- Contact permissions are needed when performing a PayNow transfer.
- Location permissions are necessary to provide directions to nearby DBS/POSB branches and ATMs.
By allowing access, the app does not use the permissions to store contacts or images found in the device.
For the digibank app on your Android device, the permissions are required upon first launch of the app.
We are continually working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for future updates.
Please ensure that you have updated your digibank to the latest version on App Store/Play Store/App Gallery.
For your security, please note that
- Blue filter apps or any apps that alter your mobile screen viewing will reduce your screen taps sensitivity when accessing the POSB digibank app. Disable such apps/settings first before logging in.
- If you have a firewall or device security app installed, check if you have granted access to digibank app via your security/firewall app
Basic troubleshooting tips
- Uninstall POSB digibank app
- Restart phone and ensure Android or iOS OS is running on latest version
- Re-install POSB digibank app
Setting up is easy. Download the DBS/POSB digibank app (DBS iWealth app for Wealth clients) on your preferred mobile device. Upon logging in to your digibank app (DBS iWealth app for Wealth clients), perform one-time setup for the Digital Token. Thereafter, turn on your app push notification so you can receive timely notifications each time you transact.
For more information on digital token and instructions to set up, please click here.
You can update your address at ICA- eservice’ before you sign up for digibank.
This applies to New to DBS Singaporean/PR customers only.
*Your new debit card will be mailed to your registered address.
SingPass Face Verification FAQ
SingPass Face Verification is a national facial identification service and DBS is using this technology to allow customers to sign up for digibank and/or retrieve their digibank User ID conveniently.
- All Singapore citizens and Singapore PRs with a SingPass account
- Any DBS/POSB customers who wish to sign up for digibank
- Any existing digibank customers who wish to retrieve or change their existing User ID
- Tap on Get Started
- Enter Personal Details
- Select SingPass Face Verification
- Tap I’m ready for a selfie
- Tap on Ok, Continue
- Position your face within the oval grid
- Enter SMS-OTP
- Enter your digibank credentials
- Digibank registration is completed!
- If you are wearing glasses, make sure your eyes are clearly visible. No tinted glasses.
- If you are wearing headgear, ensure that your whole face is visible.
- Be in a well-lit environment so that your face can be seen clearly.
- Maintain a neutral expression when taking the selfie.
|Global Finance Award 2020 |
Best Consumer Digital Bank
Most Innovative Digital Bank (Asia Pacific)
Best Integrated Consumer Bank Site (Asia Pacific)
|The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2020 |
Digital Bank of the Year
Best Retail Mobile Banking Experience
Best Mobile Banking Application
Best Retail Online Banking Experience
Best Digital Wealth Management Experience
Best API Project