500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Video Teller Machine
At a Glance
We rolled out Singapore's first Video Teller Machine at our branch in DBS ITE College Central for a pilot test.
Thank you for participating in the pilot test, we will be enhancing the machines based on your valuable feedback.
Watch the video below or click here to find out more information on our VTMs!
- Personalised banking service to assist you in your transaction
Find a nearby VTM any of the following locations from April 2017:
No. Name of Location Address and Postal Code 1. POSB Rivervale Plaza Branch* Blk 118 Rivervale Drive #01-21
2. DBS SUTD 8 Somapah Road #01-103
4. POSB Tampines Hub Branch 495A Tampines Ave 5 #B1-20
3. POSB Kampong Ubi Branch Blk 301 Ubi Ave 1 #01-257
7. POSB Ang Mo Kio Central Branch** Blk 712A Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 #01-4066
6. POSB Bedok North Branch Blk 539 Bedok North St 3 #01-647
5. POSB Toa Payoh North Branch Blk107 Toa Payoh Lor 1 #01-266
8. POSB Bukit Batok West Branch Blk 153 Bukit Batok West St 11 #01-292
9. POSB Yishun North Branch Blk 290 Yishun Street 22 #01-401
Our machines are available 24/7 for self assistance. If you require staff assistance, our customer service officers are available daily from 830am to 12am.
*Subjected to mall operating hours.
**Subjected to branch banking hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
The VTM is a teller machine enhanced with live-video capabilities. You have the option to speak face-to-face with a customer service officer whenever assistance is needed. What's more, you can perform branch banking services on this machine.
- Bill Payment for cashline (with card)
- Pay DBS or POSB credit cards bills
- Additional cheque book requests
- Telephone banking pin (replacement)
- Delete GIRO arrangement
- Change GIRO Payment Limit
- Stop Payment of Cheque for CASA accounts
- Request for Statements
You will need your ATM/Debit card for verification. Or you can use your NRIC (Singaporeans and Malaysians) or passport (foreigners except Malaysians) if you do not have your ATM card with you.
Bring along your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for a faster transaction.
Our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 8.30am to 12am daily.
No, you can conduct your banking within the enclosed VTM cubicle for privacy.
English is the only language offered at the moment but there will be other language selections at a later date.